• Soewito Suhardiman Eddymurthy Kardono (November 1996 – July 2004, Senior Associate (2003))
• Christian Teo & Partners (August 2004 – June 2009, Partner (2007))
• Bagus Enrico & Partners (July 2009).
In his technology, media, communications and telecommunications practices, Enrico has worked on the full spectrum of commercial, transactional, advisory and contentious matters and regularly advises on regulatory issues on telecommunications (including regulatory and market entry advice), networks and satellite operations, technology (including data protection/privacy, e-commerce, cloud data, payments, mobile applications and IoT), digital media (including broadcasting, advertising and OTT), outsourcing, IT contracts and supply chain transactions. His considerable experience in relation to technology, media, communications and telecommunications has enabled him to steer investors through the inherent practical and regulatory hurdles.
- Parahyangan Catholic University, Indonesia (1995)
- Academy of American and International Law
- Institute for International and Comparative Law of the Center for American and International Law, Dallas, Texas, USA (2001).
Awards & Recognitions
- As part of recognition of his representation for multinational clients in technology, media, communications and telecommunications, he leads the TMC team of BE Partners to be recognized for the last four years by the Asia Pacific Legal 500 as Indonesia’s 1st Tier law firm in IT & Telecoms practice. He has also been recognized by The International Who's Who Legal for the last eight years (from 2013 to 2020), as being a leading individual in Data, Information Technology and Telecoms & Media practices. He is described in by The International Who's Who Legal in the 2018 edition as “a top name for telecoms and media work in the Asia-Pacific region, where he is recognized for his strong expertise on the whole gamut of matters from transactions and regulatory matters to dispute”. He is also named as one of the Indonesia’s 100 Top Lawyers by Asia Business Law Journal in 2020.