Leoni has advised local and international financial institutions on straight, revolving, syndication and multi-facility loans.
Leoni has considerable experience in acting as legal advisor in structuring, negotiating and documenting project finance transactions, debt security issues, asset-backed securitization transactions, structured finance transactions and documenting Syariah financing transactions.
Prior to joining Roosdiono & Partners as partner in 2010, Leoni was a partner at Tumbuan Pane, having been with the firm since 1994. She has been recognised as a ‘Leading Lawyer’ in Indonesia in Corporate & Commercial, Structured Finance by Islamic Finance News 2011. From 2014 to 2015, Leoni’s Banking & Finance team has also been recognised as a highly-recommended practice area of Roosdiono & Partners by Asialaw Profiles 2015. In addition, Leoni has been recognised as a ‘Market-Leading Lawyer’ by Asialaw Leading Lawyers 2016.
- Student of LL.M Program, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Law, Padjadjaran University
Awards & Recognitions
- Market-leading Lawyer Asialaw Profiles, (2019)
- Indonesia’s Top 100 Lawyers Asia Business Law Journal, (2018)
- Woman Lawyer of the Year ALB Indonesia Law Awards, (2016)