His academic training and experience in international tax structuring and expertise in Indonesian contract law allows him to provide cross- disciplinary perspective in dealing with complex M&A transactions. Additionally, being a seasoned practitioner in heavily regulated industries, Putu fully understands that transactions cannot be separated from their regulatory compliance aspects. Integrating creative solutions with sensitivity to regulatory curbs is one of his best skills that made him a Senior Partner of UMBRA in the first place.
Putu Raditya Nugraha is the banking and finance, fintech, technology and financial services expert in UMBRA – Strategic Legal Solutions, having represented unicorns, major multinational financial institutions, technology companies, in some of the largest cross- border transactions in Indonesia covering project finance, debt restructuring, M&A of fintech, digital industry and financial institutions.
- Universiteit Leiden 2007 - 2008
- Universitas Indonesia 2000 - 2005
- Canisius College, Jakarta 1997 - 2000
Awards & Recognitions
- Outstanding Lawyer in Banking and Finance” in Asialaw Client Service Excellence 2021.
- Distinguished Practitioner in Corporate and M&A practice areas” in Asialaw Leading Lawyer 2021.
- Distinguished Practitioner in Corporate and M&A practice areas” in Asialaw Leading Lawyer 2020.
- Indonesia’s 100 Top Lawyer 2020” in Asia Business Law Journal 2020.