Rahayu Ningsih Hoed has been with Makarim & Taira S for more than 30 years rendering her the most senior partner at the firm. She has extensive experience in almost every aspect of legal practice due to her background as journalist and paralegal and is a widely recognised authority on corporate and M&A transactions, arbitration, employment, and project financing. Praise for Yayuk’s advice from clients include: “incredible, extremely well-considered advice”, “ensuring that deals always involve remarkable levels of risk management.
Rahayu has successfully handled complex and high profile transactions for foreign embassies, power plant developers, resort owners, oil and gas companies, manufacturers, and mining companies. Her extensive experience includes mass terminations of employment, arbitration, major land acquisitions for infrastructure and mining projects, and project financing of large capacity power plants.
- University Diploma in Taste, Gastronomy and Arts de la Table (DUGGAT), Université de Reims (FRA, 2017)
- LL.M. (Outstanding Student Award), Boston University (USA, 2001)
- S.H., (Best Student Award), Universitas Pancasila (IDN, 1996)
- S.S., (Best Student Award), Universitas Indonesia (IDN, 1985)
Awards & Recognitions
- Telah diakui sebagai salah satu dari 100 pengacara terbaik di Indonesia, dan secara konsisten dinobatkan sebagai pengacara terkemuka dan sangat direkomendasikan oleh publikasi dan survei hukum terkemuka seperti Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500, IFLR1000, dan Asialaw Profiles.